Friday 5 February 2016

Jessica Alba Is Our New Female Girl-Power Icon






Actress and businesswoman Jessica Alba on her interview with Allure has say she has refused to be stereotyped or pigeonholed. During her with Allure the actress opened up according to the magazine she got honest about the roles she refuses to play, the real reason she doesn't do nudity, and why she's sick of being compared to Gwyneth Paltrow.




Alba is private about her personal life. Still, she softens when asked about her husband, producer Cash Warren, the father of their two daughters, Honor, 7, and Haven, 4. "Gosh, it wouldn't really be possible without him," Alba says. "He helped me put together my initial business plan. He was always my biggest cheerleader but never gave me unrealistic expectations and never criticized me so much where I felt defeated. Having someone who genuinely has your back, no matter what, there's nothing like that.... It's a real unconditional love.... The partner that you choose to go through life with you, that's your chosen family."Read more here

No comments: