Saturday 2 January 2016

Secret to khloe Kardashian loosing 11 ponds in 6 weeks



In the December issue of NewBeauty Magazine khloe Kardashian revealed that she was obsessed with cheese milk and had to cut it out from her diet.


"I'm obsessed with cheese and milk, but eliminating them from my diet made the biggest difference, in a month and a half, I lost 11 pounds just from not eating dairy, without doing anything else different, and that totally blew my mind."

"I'm way healthier now than I ever was, I stay really hydrated by drinking five liters of water and taking vitamins every single day."

The reality star doesn't take many days off from her intense workout  routine with personal trainer Gunnar Peterson. "Working out does so much for me emotionally," she said, "but it also makes my skin look better, everything looks better."

If you're thinking about giving up dairy or dairy products hope this helps.


No comments: